Re: RARA-AVIS: Crumley's Last Good Kiss

From: Don Lee (donthepoet@yahoo.com)
Date: 04 Mar 2009

    IMHO that's Crumley's best book by far. I read it and the adjoining two that were re-published by Vintage years ago, and the other two were very good, but the ones I've attempted since then haven't struck me at all the same way. Don't know why. But THE LAST GOOD KISS IS, for me, one of the best detective novels period.

    Don