RE: RARA-AVIS: Dark Passage (The film)

From: Mark Francis (mingus2225@yahoo.com)
Date: 04 Mar 2009

    Wild coincidence is certainly Goodis' trademark. Dark Passage lays it on pretty thick and is far from his best novel. But if crazy coincidences irk you that much, even his best work may turn you off. Try Night Squad for a somewhat more conventional hardboiled tale. It's from his later period - which seems to be dismissed by many of his supporters, but I feel his writing improved over time ... with exception of an occasional hack job.

              http://groovetime.blogspot.com - Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye