Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Best noir novel (was Red Right Hand)

From: Steve Novak (Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 04 Mar 2009

    Funny...the movie was excellent (was on TV again recently) but K. Turner never did anything for me or some friends and one really wondered what was wrong with W. Hurt to fall for such a cliché of von Furstenberg fashion in the sad, overworked and pseudo glamorous Jennifer Aniston/Longoria/Desperate Housewives type...In fact both his lawyer (in the film) and Rourke seem very baffled by his infatuation and there is one line from the lawyer that says it all I think...therefore the fact that it is KT in this film is amply justified...and Hurt is trully a sap there...

    For Œpersonal¹ dreams think about Jessica Lange instead in The Postman...

    Chacun son choix...

    Montois...