Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Best noir novel (was Red Right Hand)

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 03 Mar 2009

    In a message dated 3/3/09 4:12:57 PM, allan@allanguthrie.co.uk writes:

    > Yes indeed. Some reports suggest that the disease is under control, others
    > that it's in remission. But from this report from The Washington Post in
    > 2006, it may be that she doesn't have any joints left by now for the disease
    > to attack.
    >
    > "When Kathleen Turner observes dryly that playwright Edward Albee "owes me,
    > like, seven joints," the star of stage and screen is not referring to an
    > illegal substance. She means that in preparation for playing Martha in the
    > ecstatically reviewed new production of Albee's 1962 classic, "Who's Afraid
    > of Virginia Woolf?," Turner had several arthritis-damaged joints in her feet
    > removed. And a knee replaced."

    well, that explains a lot. I have a close friend suffering from it, with similar results

    I apologize, Kathleen

    John Lau

    ************** A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!
    (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219957551x1201325337/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072% 26hmpgID%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)