RARA-AVIS: Interview on MYSTERIOUS PEOPLE Blog

From: JIM DOHERTY (jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com)
Date: 03 Mar 2009

    On February 27 & 28, I was the featured "Mysterious Person" on Jean Henry Mead's series of interviews of, and articles by, various mystery writers. If you're interested you can go here:

    http://mysteriouspeople.blogspot.com/search/label/Jim%20Doherty

    to see it.

    My interview was posted on the 27th. my article, "Where Do You Get Your Ideas?" was posted the next day.

    Jean lets no grass grow under her feet, and she's already posted interviews with Morgan Mandel and Tim Maleeny, and article by Morgan since my two days in the spotlight.

    JIM DOHERTY