Re: RARA-AVIS: No Exit Press

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 03 Mar 2009

    In a message dated 3/2/09 4:22:35 PM, Cinefrog@comcast.net writes:

    > Sorry to say that the Stephan Elliott (99) version of the film is
    > absolutely
    > abysmal and useless...it lasted no more than 1/2 hr on our DVD player...and
    > making it an D)-intelligence$B".(B story was totally idiotic...and the whole thing
    > is pitiful...Ms Judd is appalling...nothing new from this pseudo actress who
    > tends to wear white hats on racing days...
    > Here$B".(Bs a sample review, from Uk I think:

    I saw this picture once, years ago. my impression wasn't nearly so negative. seemed a serviceable thriller. nothing more. or less

    John Lau

    ************** A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!
    (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219957551x1201325337/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072% 26hmpgID%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)