RARA-AVIS: Hammett on this weekend's CrimeWAV!!

From: Seth Harwood (sethharw@sethharwood.com)
Date: 02 Mar 2009

    Hey everyone,

    I'm happy to announce that with a lot of help from fellow rare bird Vince Emery, I'll be releasing a very early Hammett story, "The Barber and His Wife" (1922) on this week's episode of the CrimeWAV podcast!

    We've gotten permission, we're all clear, and I'm very happy to be reading this story myself! So look for it at http://CrimeWAV.com this Sunday, March 8th.

    "See" you there!

    Seth Harwood author of the JACK WAKES UP Coming May 5, 2009 from Three Rivers Press

    Join the nation at sethharwood.com, become a Palms Daddy/Momma!