RARA-AVIS: Re: Bloom and Shakespeare

From: Gonzalo Baeza (gbaeza@gmail.com)
Date: 02 Mar 2009

    Speaking of which, I'm reading a history of Spain's crime fiction and, just like you point out, their genre offerings in the first half of the 20th century were heavily influenced by France and, to a lesser extent, the British procedural. Fortunately, most of these is no longer true. It seems Spanish crime fiction is going through a very creative period with numerous new writers and titles. It'd be interesting to see if any of them are eventually translated.

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "jacquesdebierue"