Re: RARA-AVIS: Jack Taylor Series as example of spam-trapped message

From: foxbrick (foxbrick@yahoo.com)
Date: 02 Mar 2009

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "E.H. Borgers" <ehborg@...> wrote:

    > (I also copy this to Mr T., as the mysteries of the deep group
    mailboxes
    > still are threatening my messages)

    Well, Etienne, it seems that most (all?) of your messages are still being trapped as spam...and not yours alone, as the next two on the list, from "Crimefix" (sorry, J., I'm not taking the time at the moment to look up your name...you might consider always signing your name for just this reason), and Kent Morgan, were also trapped as "spam"...perhaps in part because they had Yahoo or Yahoo-style ads at their end. Yes, this makes no sense. I'll continue digging them our of the spam trap and please let Mario and me know if any of your messages (or anyone else's, for that matter) aren't popping up at all.

    Todd Mason