RE: RARA-AVIS: Re: TOWER covers

From: Kent Morgan (tkmorgan@shaw.ca)
Date: 01 Mar 2009

    I picked up my copy of Fake ID, which I highly recommend, along with Jason's Nothing Personal at a Book Ends store in Doncaster while on a trip to England in the summer of 2002. I shouldn't tell Jason that the cost of each book was 99p. But reading Fake ID got me looking for some of his other books such as Cold Caller, Hard Feelings and Twisted City.

    Kent Morgan

    From: BaxDeal@aol.com Sent: March-01-09 6:24 PM

    In a message dated 3/1/09 4:18:34 PM, jmks100@aol.com
    <mailto:jmks100%40aol.com> writes:

    > Hey John, Yeah, the only English language edition of Fake ID is from
    > No Exit Press. Cheers, J

    I believe you, of course. but I'm still certain that I saw it years ago in a bookstore at LAX. how it got there is clearly a story in and of itself

    John Lau