RARA-AVIS: Re: TOWER covers

From: jacquesdebierue (jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 02 Mar 2009

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, sonny <sforstater@...> wrote:

    > i don't know anything about how they'd get here, but no exit has
    some great stuff.

    I have a bunch of those No Exits, but I am almost certain that I bought them all used. Among many other things, they did reissue Raoul Whitfield's novels and Joel Townsley Rogers's camp noir masterpiece
    _The Right Red Hand_. I had never seen a copy of that until I found the No Exit edition. I also have a Bellem novel (forget the title), something by Dolores Hitchens, and quite a few others I can't recall now. Stuff travels...

    One I don't have is Jason's novel in question!

    Best,

    mrt