Re: RARA-AVIS: Faith and cynicism hand-in-hand in noir and hard-bolied fiction

From: Allan Guthrie (
Date: 01 Mar 2009

    The Noir Originals article Harry's referring to is here:

    Speaking of Noir Originals, a number of recent interviews may be of interest to the list.

    Scott Phillips Tony Black Marc Lecard Stona Fitch Adrian McKinty Russel D McLean John McFetridge Danny Bowman of The Pulp Press And here's a fine piece on Chester Himes by Michael A. Gonzales

    ----- Original Message ----- From: "Harry Joseph Lerner" <>