Re: RARA-AVIS: Tom Selleck as Jesse Stone

From: Jesse Willis (jessewillis@yahoo.com)
Date: 01 Mar 2009

    The films are good, not great. Worth checking out.

    J.

    SFFAudio: http://www.sffaudio.com

    --- On Sun, 3/1/09, Michael Jeter <michael.damian.jeter@gmail.com> wrote: From: Michael Jeter <michael.damian.jeter@gmail.com> Subject: RARA-AVIS: Tom Selleck as Jesse Stone To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Date: Sunday, March 1, 2009, 11:22 PM

                I´ve never read a Jesse Stone novel, but I enjoy the Tom Selleck movies on

    CBS, the 5th of which appears tonight.

    Any opinions?

    I do not work for Tom Selleck, CBS, or Robert B. Parker.

    --

    Michael Damian Jeter

    New Orleans, LA

    Literacy, Music, and Democracy