RARA-AVIS: Re: Jack Taylor Series

From: Jack Quick (jquick5342@yahoo.com)
Date: 01 Mar 2009

    And Once Were Cops is, IMHO, even better than either the Brandt or Taylor series. Makes Robert Parker's Spenser books read like War And Peace. here is my review - in the flavor of the book.

    ONCE WERE COPS by Ken Bruen: Bruen strips terse to a new level. A psychotic Irish cop goes from Galway to the New York City PD and fits right in.

    Alabama Jack Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful. Buddha