Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: MRT

From: Brian Thornton (bthorntonwriter@gmail.com)
Date: 28 Feb 2009

    Even funnier: my students frequently address me as "Mr. T."

    And I don't look a thing like B.A. Barracus, either. For one thing, I'm taller. For another, I'm slightly paler than the polar ice cap.

    So in our recent back-and-forth over the poor benight Bloom and his canon, we had "Mr. T." facing off with "MRT."

    Struck me as quite funny at the moment.