Re: RARA-AVIS: More on RED HARVEST

From: mikechomko (chomko@enter.net)
Date: 27 Feb 2009

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, Jérôme Serme <jerome.serme@...> wrote:

    > For the BLACK MASK stories that compose "Red Harvest", you should be
    > looking for "/Dashiell Hammett: Complete Novels" (/ Library of
    America,
    > 1999), according to Mike Humbert on The Dashiell Hammett Website
    > (http://www.mikehumbert.com/Dashiell_Hammett_13_Chronology.html)

    Although I have the Library of America collection of Hammett's short fiction, I don't have their collection of the five novels. Are you certain that this collection contains the original BLACK MASK stories that made up the novels. Or is this a collection of the book versions of those novels?

    Mike