RARA-AVIS: Re: Gores missed the synedoche

From: jacquesdebierue (jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 26 Feb 2009

    I'm sure that Gores was aware of the dangers inherent in this type of assignment. I haven't read it yet but plan to do so. It's a tough thing to do and you will be damned if you imitate too much and damned if you use a little freedom... I doubt that Gores did it for the money, though. He can write plenty of his own stuff, and it's damn good.

    Best,

    mrt