Re: RARA-AVIS: completely off subject

From: Brian Thornton (bthorntonwriter@gmail.com)
Date: 24 Feb 2009

    The fact that she likely pulled down more than Bruce Campbell ("Burn Notice," "Bubba Ho-Tep," "Evil Dead"/"Army of Darkness"/Anything by Sam Raimi, "The Further Adventures of Briscoe County, Jr.") for his laugh-out-loud funny memoir is the true travesty.

    Seriously, the woman is a D-List "celebrity" for a reason, episode of Seinfeld (where she played a very unfunny version of her unfunny self) or no episode of Seinfeld.

    But lest we forget, P.T. Barnum put it best: "No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public." That's the reasoning I give for the "rock" band "Poison" having a "hit" with "Every Rose Has Its Thorn."

    *snort*

    Now I need a drink, and it's not even noon out here on the Left Coast. Thanks, Dave!

    ;)

    Brian