RARA-AVIS: New Orleans Series

From: Terry Sanford (mbtbone@yahoo.com)
Date: 22 Feb 2009

    I believe that all of Robert Skinner's novels were set in New Orleans although the time was the 1940 - 50's. These are great hard boiled yarns, too.D. J. Donaldson's series featuring Chief Medical Examiner Andy Broussard and psychologist Kit Frankilyn were all set In New Orleans or nearby.Tony Dunbar's series featuring Attorney Tubby Dubonnet are in set in The Big Easy also.James Lee Burke's latest Dave Robichaux novel, Swan Peak, is set in Montana and I was unable to finish it. Way too much angst.Terry Sanford