RE: RARA-AVIS: Re: Historical analysis books...

From: Ron Clinton (clinton65@comcast.net)
Date: 21 Feb 2009

    My previous post *was* going to be my last post on this matter -- until member Mark Nevins took my departing gesture of civility as an opportunity to lob insults both regarding my intent and of a personal nature upon a long-standing member of this list, thinking perhaps I would not respond.

    So I'll make one add'l post: Mark, if you have the inclination to continue your comments to me on this matter, please don't taint this list any further. My personal email is clinton65@comcast.com. I encourage you to send your comments directly to me.

    My apologies to all on this list for this unpleasant thread drift.

    Ron C.