Re: RARA-AVIS: Historical analysis books...

From: jacquesdebierue (jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 21 Feb 2009

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "E.H. Borgers" <ehborg@...> wrote:

    > (I cc to mrT as my mail problems with R-A are still on)

    Etienne, this time your problem is simply that the robot is recognizing you as a "new" member and therefore puts you on moderation
    (i.e., your messages need to be approved by the moderators). I am going to remove that and you should have no further problems. There are people signing up practically every day, so it's hard to stay up to date.

    Best,

    mrt