RARA-AVIS: Re: Hard Boiled SF/Fantasy

From: cptpipes2000 (cptpipes@hotmail.com)
Date: 21 Feb 2009

    Jordan, I too second the recommendation for Motherless Brooklyn.

    The descriptions I have read of Doug Dorst's ALIVE IN NECROPOLIS indicate it might be of interests to R-A, but I haven't read it yet.

    I read WALKING THE PERFECT SQUARE after I had read all of the other books in the Moe Prager series. The ending of that book haunts the rest of there series, but that is the only place where we learn exactly what happened. Ironically, I think that made the whole series better for me.

    Chris