Re: RARA-AVIS: Historical analysis books...

From: Steve Novak (Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 21 Feb 2009

    Many merci's for all indications...it makes sense now, in this context... I did like the use of the word "puffery" though, which I hadn't heard in many years...very useful and witty..I think I might find a way to use it tonight at a dinner we are invited to...I know some of the peacocks that will be there (Univerisity profs mind you...of the businees school kind) and their "puffery" in the 'financial crisis' context is as deep as the Sargasso sea...

    Montois longing for cream puffs...