RARA-AVIS: Re: Alert! Alert!

From: jacquesdebierue (jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 17 Feb 2009

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, Terry Sanford <mbtbone@...> wrote:

    > Today is the day. Hie thee to your local book monger. Murder In Four
    Parts by that great American, Bill Crider was released today. Who knows what the latest Dan Rhodes romp will reveal? Will someone try to poison Ivy? Will Speedo answer if you call him Mr. Earl? What will blow up this time? How much will the population of that Texas town be reduced? Be the first in your neighborhood to own a copy! Terry Sanford

    I'm off... the only problem I have with Sheriff Dan Rhodes's adventures is that I finish the books too quickly. For those who haven't tried it yet: this is a great series.

    Best,

    mrt