Re: RARA-AVIS: Gerald Butler

From: Jérôme Serme (jerome.serme@wanadoo.fr)
Date: 17 Feb 2009

    Thank you, Mark, for your observations. I have just ordered the book. It's a real pity that some authors don't ever get any consideration from the critics, whereas there still is a continuous flow of publications on writers we seem to already know all about (Chandler, Hammett, Cain, etc.). I'll have to check Hubin's "Crime Fiction" and the "Saint James Guide to Crime and Mystery Writing" as well, though. Jerome