RARA-AVIS: Re:P.M. Hubbard

From: jacquesdebierue (jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 16 Feb 2009

    Jim, you are correct in your observations, but I was referring to his personality, attitude and modus operandi as presented by Dewey. I find Mac very distant from Marlowe, and his detachment and methodical investigating remind me of the Op. No romanticism, a fairly distant attitude, attention to detail. One obvious trait that Mac shares with Marlowe is his integrity.

    Best,

    mrt