RARA-AVIS: Jim Thompson & the WPA (for Thompson geeks only?)

From: DCG (damncrazygringo@yahoo.com)
Date: 15 Feb 2009

    Probably this is documented in the JT bios, but as I recently lost those in a mishap (and obviously had not yet read them), it was news to me....

    Thompson was part of the WPA's Writers' Project; here's the link to the radio segment, about the book SOUL OF A PEOPLE:

    http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=100736419

    Btw, the Thompson segment was toward the end of the feature, and is *not* included in the shortened Text version of the report at the link above --- ya gotta play the audio.

    FYI, DCG.