Re: RARA-AVIS: Blincoe?

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 12 Feb 2009

    Juri,

    I read Acid Casuals when it first came out. Don't recall much specific about it other than that it was over the top and set in rave culture, but I do remember enjoying it. Same goes for the follow up, Jello Salad. I picked up his next two, Manchester Slingback and Dope Priest, but never got around to reading them. He was later a founder of the "New Puritans" movement, the name of the short story anthology that introduced them, sort of a literary heir to Dogme 95. I seem to remember bringing him up here before, a long time ago when he would have been far fresher in my mind, so you may want to check the archives.

    Mark