RARA-AVIS: Button Button

From: Jeff Vorzimmer (jvorzimmer@austin.rr.com)
Date: 07 Feb 2009

    While were on the subject of short story collections, I recently ran across a great collection of Richard Matheson stories entitled, Button Button: Uncanny Stories. There's a blurb on the cover stating that the title story will soon be a major motion picture starring Cameron Diaz. Does anyone know anything about this movie? I highly recommend this collection, the stories of which seem to run from about 1952 to 1970.

    Jeff