Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Vzquez Montalbn square

From: Steve Novak (Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 05 Feb 2009

    What was his book...didnšt know about a book....Of course knew about all the recipes in the novels and about the Catalan Cuisine of Colman Andrews and the very good and funny Le Livre de Cuisine de la Série Noire from Lauterbach and Raybaud, but hešs not mentioned in any of them...

    Many thanks for the mention of the square in Barcelona for the Semana Negra... Montois

    Steve Novak Cinefrog@comcast.net 734 429 4997 - off 313 300 0770 - cell