Re: RARA-AVIS: Shooting John Lau

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 04 Feb 2009

    Mario asked:

    "Can Elvisiana be considered a fiction subgenre?"

    A lot of books involving Elvis: Art Bourgeau wrote a book set at an Elvis impersonators convention; he appears in Neil Gamin and Terry Pratchett's Good Omens; Gary Panter's Invasion fo the Elvis Zombies graphic novel; there was an Elvis-like character named Kid Creole in a DC comic book a long time ago (blanking on the name); Elvis: The Novel (which I couldn't finish, didn't get far at all). There are others, but I can't think of them right now. I once wrote an article about this, think I've still got a copy buried somewhere.

    Mark