Re: RARA-AVIS: Shooting John Lau

From: jacquesdebierue (jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 04 Feb 2009

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, BaxDeal@... wrote:

    > imagine my surprise finding my name in a subject heading. how did
    this
    > avoid my spam filter?

    Shooting John Lau is a good title for a story, or even better, for a movie. Just adopt the artistic name Laukovich and you've got it made. Shooting John Laukovich, an irresistible noirish thriller! I'll give you the script, too: it's Blow Up reversed (Up Blow?). A photographer is looking for a guy he wants to photograph (for reasons that are not clear or not revealed) but cannot find him. Intrigued, he tries to retrace the steps of the mysterious Laukovich since the latter was last seen... and then a thrilling vertigo of exciting nonstop action ensues. Just finish it off with some standard stuff you have in the drawer... but make it fast.

    Best,

    mrt