RARA-AVIS: Re: Definition of Thriller

From: davezeltserman (davezelt@rcn.com)
Date: 04 Feb 2009

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "Allan Guthrie" <allan@...> wrote:

    > When we're done with 'thriller', btw, can we move on to 'upmarket'?

    I haven't heard that term before, although I don't like the sound of it. Al, sure, educate us.

    --Dave

    btw. I'm sure with even most nonthrilling literary books, publishers will soon be tagging them as "literary thrillers" if a dog (even a Bichon) runs out barking and surprising someone, or any bit of other
    "thrilling" action like that.