RARA-AVIS: Iowa Writers Program

From: Jack Bludis (buildsnburns@yahoo.com)
Date: 02 Feb 2009

    One of the first MFA programs in which your thesis was a novel ... someone can correct me on that: Seth? Max?
      Thought about it and Stanford big time after my B.A. in English, mostly I just thought about it. I did take one pretty good correspondence course from Iowa. It was great until my instructor graduated, and ... eh, who cares.
      Who, I wonder is the most famous grad? Max, he's more famous than Woodrell, right? Who else? Curious. The grads don't necessarily have to be on this list.
      Jack Bludis
      A writing career, like life, is a journey not a destination.