Re: RARA-AVIS: A Clockwork Orange - spoiler

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 02 Feb 2009

    In a message dated 2/2/09 2:20:38 PM, jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com writes:

    > I don't think that's the case. If it were, criminals would be the
    > majority but, in every society, without exception, criminals are a
    > tiny minority. My own belief is that there is an intrinsic, primeval
    > goodness in man. It is just a belief, but it is strong. The
    > philosophers have had a big party with this for thousands of years...

    I believe a good portion of the otherwise criminally or at least amorally inclined lack the courage to follow thru on their absolute worst natures

    John Lau

    ************** Great Deals on Dell Laptops. Starting at $499.
    (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1217883258x1201191827/aol?redir=http://ad.doubleclick. net/clk;211531132;33070124;e)