Re: RARA-AVIS: Ken Breun and Louis L'Amour and Graham Rawle

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 30 Jan 2009

    In a message dated 1/29/09 11:30:11 PM, jamesreasoner@flash.net writes:

    > As for the quality of his work, I'm not a huge fan, although there are a few
    > of his books I think are very good.  But he certainly inspired loyalty among
    > many of his readers.  When I worked in a bookstore, I once had a customer
    > tell me that he had all of L'Amour's novels and read nothing else.  "When I
    > get to the end, I just start over and read 'em all again," he said.  Man, I
    > can't imagine feeling like that about any author, even the ones whose work I
    > love.

    I felt like that about Dr. Seuss once. but I was 6 then

    John Lau

    ************** A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!
    (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215855013x1201028747/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62% 26bcd=DecemailfooterNO62)