Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Latest read

From: Steve Gerlach (stezzariffic@yahoo.com)
Date: 27 Jan 2009

    As a writer, I thoroughly enjoyed THE HOOK. :)

    SG

    ________________________________ From: Ron Clinton <clinton65@comcast.net> To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Sent: Wednesday, 28 January, 2009 2:46:47 PM Subject: RE: RARA-AVIS: Re: Latest read

    I'd sure echo that sentiment. While I preferred THE AX, I found THE HOOK a very compelling read. It does suffer somewhat by comparison, I suppose, but THE HOOK, taken on its own merits, is a marvelous work, and is sure to have a special empathetic slant for those readers who are writers as well.

    Ron C.