RARA-AVIS: Re: Ken Bruen's LONDON BOULEVARD

From: crimeflix (jmks100@aol.com)
Date: 23 Jan 2009

    This is such wonderful news, and I agree PERFECT casting!!

    Jason www.jasonstarr.com

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, Busted Flush Press
    <bustedflushpress@...> wrote:

    > They've just announced the star casting for the film adaptation of
    Ken Bruen's LONDON BOULEVARD (written/directed by Oscar winner William Monahan, THE DEPARTED):

    > *  Colin Farrel (who deserved his Golden Globe win for IN BRUGES,
    though Brendan Gleeson should have received recognition, too)
    > *  Keira Knightley
    >
    > As this is my favorite Bruen stand-alone, I cannot be more thrilled
    than Colin Farrel as Mitchell, the ex-con who, just a couple pages in, breaks a window washer's arm over his leg.  The role is MADE for Farrell.