RARA-AVIS: David Cray/Stephen Solomita

From: Nathan Cain (IndieCrime@gmail.com)
Date: 21 Jan 2009

    David Cray is the author of several books, including Little Girl Blue, and Dead is forever. The name, however, is a pseudonym. I've heard Cray is Stephen Solomita, but I'm not sure. Does anyone know if that's correct? Also, has anyone read any Solomita? Is he any good? He's got two books being published (One next month and one in March, so they may be reprints), and I'm curious.