RARA-AVIS: The Noir of which we speak ... SMALL CRIMES

From: Jack Bludis (buildsnburns@yahoo.com)
Date: 10 Jan 2009

    Damn guys:
      I must be the most empathetic reader on Rara. I thought that Joe was trying to do the right thing ... even when he was doing the wrong thing ... The Sentinel review, and the comments of others here seems to bring out the fact that I missed the underlying evil of this guy ... even if he did scar up someones face.
      I liked Joe and what Joe wanted to do ... those he chose to do-in deserved doing in, but I saw everything from his eyes.
      A damn good book no matter which way you or I read it. And I do believe it is noir either way.
      Jack Bludis
      A writing career, like life, is a journey not a destination.