RARA-AVIS: The path to Hell is paved with good intentions

From: Juri Nummelin (juri.nummelin@pp.inet.fi)
Date: 10 Jan 2009

    Mark, on SMALL CRIMES:

    "Jack, do you really think he "tries to do the right thing"? Seemed to me there was a pretty big divide between the rationalizations he made for his actions and the actions themselves."

    I think that all the time he is trying to go non-violent about all the commotion he's caused, but that just won't work given his narcissism and rages, and what the other people in his world are doing or trying to do. He's not doing the right thing, but he thinks he is.

    And that's noir.

    Juri