Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Donald E. Westlake, Mystery Writer, Is Dead at 75 (NYT obituary

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 02 Jan 2009

    Harry wrote:

    "I recently read DANCING AZTECS and he really had a gift for putting the human condition into practical and humorous perspective."

    The same could certainly be said of The Ax. I gave that book to a friend who had "been downsized" and she really related. So much so, I was almost worried she'd use the same strategy.

    Mark