Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Donald E. Westlake, Mystery Writer, Is Dead at 75 (NYT obituary)

From: Jesse Willis (jessewillis@yahoo.com)
Date: 02 Jan 2009

     I'm pissed off he's dead.

    I posted that and the story of how I discovered Stark/Westlake on my blog (along with some scans from the Westlake audiobooks and books in my collection).

    http://www.sffaudio.com/?p=3805

    Jesse

    SFFAudio: http://www.sffaudio.com

    --- On Thu, 1/1/09, jacquesdebierue <jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com> wrote: From: jacquesdebierue <jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com> Subject: RARA-AVIS: Re: Donald E. Westlake, Mystery Writer, Is Dead at 75 (NYT obituary) To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Date: Thursday, January 1, 2009, 9:41 PM

                I put a big cover picture of a Parker novel on Rara-Avis's door, as

    homage to Westlake.

    Best,

    mrt