RARA-AVIS: New Issue of The Back Alley Webzine goes active on New Year's Eve!

From: Rick Helms (Racerick75@aol.com)
Date: 30 Dec 2008

    I just wanted to drop a note to let everyone know that the (long-delayed) new issue of The Back Alley Webzine will go active on December 31!

    This is our All-Canadian issue, featuring authors from the land of Labatts and back bacon. Featured authors include Derringer Award Winner Nick Andreychuk, Art Montague, Claude Lalumiere, Jason S. Ridler, Steve Olley, and Matthew Fries. We'll also have a reprint of a 1914 article?from the New York Times reviewing and discussing Frank Norris's first novel, VANDOVER AND THE BRUTE, and Part Four of our serialization of?Norris's massive 1901 naturalistic proto-noir work, McTEAGUE.

    The Back Alley Webzine ( www.backalleywebzine.com ) is your one-stop shop for hardboiled and noir works by both established and emerging voices in the field. Check out our new All-Canadian issue beginning tomorrow, December 31, and have a terrific New Year!

    Best wishes- R

    Richard Helms http://www.richardhelms.net Editor, The Back Alley Webzine www.backalleywebzine.com