Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Rara Avian Holiday Wishes (and a little something for Bob V.)

From: Allan Guthrie (allan@allanguthrie.co.uk)
Date: 26 Dec 2008

    The Wire is nothing short of genius, Joy. Whatever price you pay, it'll be a bargain.

    "Scot-free" is so OK that we even use it in Scotland. Must check on the derivation some time.

    Have a good one.

    Al

    ----- Original Message ----- From: "Joy Matkowski" <jmatkowski1@comcast.net> Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Rara Avian Holiday Wishes (and a little something for Bob V.)