RARA-AVIS: end of the road for Fast Lane

From: davezeltserman (davezelt@rcn.com)
Date: 21 Dec 2008

    I've decided to take Fast Lane out of print with the hope of finding it a new home sometime down the road, either in its current form or maybe as something else, like a graphic novel. Since I've gotten emails over the last few years from fellow rara avians who've dug the book (and I appreciated those--Thanks!), I thought I'd let others here who might've been thinking of getting a copy know that you have until middle of January until new copies are turned off, although I'm sure used copies will be floating around Amazon for a while.

    --Dave Zeltserman