RARA-AVIS: Re: crime fiction for kids?

From: Duane Spurlock (duane1spur@yahoo.com)
Date: 21 Dec 2008

    "davezeltserman" davezelt@rcn.com davezeltserman wrote:

    << Well, not necessarily modern day, but I think there's a revival going on for the Freddy the Pig Detective books. If they're being reprinted, I'd suggest those, otherwise find used copies.

    Overlook Press has reprinted them all. I read a few when I was a kid. Now we've been working through them all with our two boys. They think the Freddy books are a hoot.

    - Duane Spurlock www.pulprack.com