Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: "Pulp" broadcasts on BBC7

From: Brian Thornton (bthorntonwriter@gmail.com)
Date: 16 Dec 2008

    Kerry-

    Speaking as a former resident in Good Standing (2-plus years) of Sin City , I can authoritatively state that you could fire a cannon down the Strip at any time day or night during the first two weeks of December, and not hit a soul.

    It is, in fact, the off-season.

    And you didn't just get that from Wikipedia.

    All the Best-

    Brian Thornton