RARA-AVIS: Re:Movies based on Ross Thomas?

From: Richard Moore (moorich@aol.com)
Date: 15 Dec 2008

    Ross Thomas also worked on the adaptation by Wenders of Joe Gores' novel HAMMETT, which was an interesting failure as a film. Somewhere I have read a transcript of a round robin discussion by the writers on that movie. If I can find it, I'll provide more details. If my memory serves, Thomas came in late in the process.

    Richard Moore

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, Vantheman@... wrote:

    > Mark amazing recall there. Ross Thomas did write an episode of
    Simon and