Re: RARA-AVIS: Movies based on Ross Thomas?

From: jacquesdebierue (jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 12 Dec 2008

    Thanks, Anders... something must have been wrong with my search. I got fewer hits. I probably put the name in quotes in the search box. So his only novel ever filmed is an Oliver Bleek novel. I haven't read those in years.

    What I also found in the box is Mosley's Fearless Jones, and I'm going to reread it. My memory of it is positive but not distinct (I don't remember much about the plot).

    Best,

    mrt